who lived in my house?

Who lived in my house?

It depends on how far you want to go.

If you want to know from 2002 then search 192.com. search by address instead of the name.

Click here to search 192.com by address.

If you want to search from 1950 onwards then you can visit the local history centre or library in that area. You can book an Appointment and view the full Electoral register.

The 192.com option above is faster, however the information is from the public version of the Electoral register. Sometimes the occupant opts out from the public version so what you can do is search the full register via the local history Centre from 1950 up to the current year. 

To go back historically then you can search the Census and historical Electoral Rolls at findmypast. You can even search by the address to see what other information appears such as Newspaper articles etc. 

Click here to search findmypast for historical electoral rolls and census records

We can search from 1996 for you via our systems. Click here 

our systems are advanced